8 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

Silver Stars

Hello friends!

Back to you today to share a layout I made as a guest designer for the lovely Kafe Scrapo Mama!
I am very honored by their invitation to be one of their guests for their new challenge (thank you, girls!!!)!

So the theme of the challenge is something I can't resist at (probably because we don't enjoy much snow here in the island of Crete):

SNOWFLAKES



I got inspired by this lovely photo that I was sent - the 7 Dots Studio Destination Unknown Walk the Plank paper happened to be almost the same with the wooden board the snowflakes hang from!  It was just perfect for my layout! I also used the 2 Crafty Chipboard 6" Clock Face Frames which I based my whole composition on.  Last but now least my snowstorm-like background was made with the amazing 13 Arts Silver Hologram Glitter and gesso!

Ok enough said, this is my page




The 2 Crafty Chippies have the perfect grey/brown colour that I wanted to match with the paper, so I didn't alter them at all!
Take a closer look





As you see, I punched snowflakes from a tag of the Destination Unknown Collection and I chose a photo with one in it, to fulfil the criteria of the challenge!

So will you play with this lovely, wintery challenge?
Just to let you, card-makers, know, there are tons of inspiration in the blog by the DT! Amazing cards!
The deadline for submissions is January 14th, 2015! Plenty of time ahead! Don't forget to display at least one snowflake in your project!

5 σχόλια:

  1. Love this layout you've made Melenia!! So full of details and texture

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Τί να πώ πάλι βρε φιλενάδα..Έχω μείνει ...σπίτσλες χι χι.Είσαι κορίτσι του χειμώνα τελικά...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Ε ναι βρε Ειρήνη!!!Δεν το χες καταλάβει???Αχαχαχα!!Ακόμη μια πανέμορφη σύνθεση με υπέροχη φωτογραφία και τέλειο background!!!!Ευχαριστούμε..για την έμπνευση....κάποια στιγμή θα κάνω scraplift μια σύνθεση σου!!Δεν γίνεται τις αγαπώ τόσο που θέλω να έχω μια στο άλμπουμ μου..όχι πως θα της μοιάζει και πολύ αλλά θα το προσπαθήσω!!!χοχοχοχο!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Ta backroung σου ειναι παντα υποδειγματική Μελενια!!! Και ναι ο χειμωνας σου παει πολυ!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!