5 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

Sail off

Hello! Today I have a totally "marine", all "Destination Unknown" page to share with you!
It's designed for 7 Dots Studio, whose blogpost I share today with the lovely Anna Komenda!



(For close-ups of my page, please head over at the 7 Dots Studio blog!)

I have used ALL the flairs that DeeDee Catron designed (they served as an imitation of beach pebbles), as well as her lovely stencils (seagulls and nets).  The Word Stickers play a vital role in my layout, as you can see, I used them (like I always do) to add a title and for writing my journalling. It's an altogether marine layout and I hope it will inspire you to use the collection.  

As an inspiration for my page, I followed this beautiful UWS sketch







That's all from me! Thanks for visiting my blog!






5 σχόλια:

  1. Καλά φοβερή και αυτή με αγαπημένα χρώματα!!!!απλά μοναδικά κομμάτια τέχνης!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Είσαι απίστευτη!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Φοβερή σελίδα, στήσιμο και χρώματα!!!Λατρευω επίσης ολες τις φωτογραφιες των σελίδων σου!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. ειναι μαγικη!!!μεγενθυνω και χαζευω τηις λεπτομερειες επι ωρα!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. holy. ! just.. WOW! I am seriously head over heels about every little detail!! You're the winner for February's challenge @ UmWowStudio so please email me with your info and I will get you a prize package asap!

    <3 <3 - DeeDee

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!