4 Μαρτίου 2015

Dream big for Scraps of Elegance

Hello again!

It seems that all my reveals have piled around the first of the month (except for the 13 Arts posts - thank you, Marta Debicka!)  Today I am here to share my 3rd and last project with the awesome Scraps of Elegance February kit "Lisa's Love letters". I have already said that the kit was so delicious and inspiring, that I believe that my scrapbooking skills evolved quite a bit, after working with it.

Although I think I have over-done it with the amount of things that are layered on top of each other, I like this layout, because it's really dramatic and strong.  I couldn't do differently - my theme is "Dream Big". So I went big with everything in this page, from design and size to colours.





This is the gorgeous kit I used




That's all from me today!
Have a nice day!

Thanks for visiting!



3 σχόλια:

  1. No such thing as "big" on your page - it is brilliant! Only your talent may be proclaimed "big" but I fear that this is an understatement! I absolutely love this page!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Το μόνο μεγάλο στη σύνθεση είναι το ταλέντο σου Μελένια!!!Σου πάνε τα μεγάλα...Και φαίνονται οι λεπτομέριες πιο καθαρα!!!Για εμάς τους αρχάριους δηλ που ακόμη το ψάχνουμε.....Είναι εξαίσιο!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. καταπληκτικο!!!μου αρεσουν πολυ τα γραμματάκια που είναι σκορπια και η μασκα με το συμβολο του +
    απιστευτη δουλεια!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!