2 Ιουλίου 2015

Where words fail, music speaks

Hello everyone!
Another day, another layout (quite a few of my scheduled posts happen to fall on the first days of the month)... :)

Ok today let's talk about dreams.  ScrapsNPieces July challenge is hosted by Athanasia Papantoniou and its theme is "In dreams..."

So in my dreams, where words fail, music speaks.  In reality, this rarely happens, because people usually prefer other ways to express their emotions - outbursts, attacks, angry breakdowns, tears, laughter, smiles...  well, most of the times I choose music! There must always be some music in our dreams and in our daily life!


Athanasia's wonderful moodboard



This is my layout (based on the upper right photo of the moodboard)

and an amazing paper from 7 Dots Studio Destination Unknown, as well as word stickers from the Cold Country Collection




Lately I have been finding myself trying new things, experimenting more with the media and the other scrapbooking elements and I admit that I like it!

So will you play with us at ScrapsNPieces?  We are looking forward to seeing what you will come up with! The deadline for this challenge is July 26th!

Have a nice day!


1 σχόλιο:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!