17 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015

Life is good or how a 7 Dots Studio Collection can fit any style...

Hello friends!

It is time to share with you my page for the 7 Dots Studio blog today.

When I first saw the fabulous "Lost and Found" Collection, I thought "what a great collection for vintage, old-fashioned projects!". So I kept it aside to use it with some old family photos, that I have in mind to scrap.  While thinking about my 7 Dots September layout, I came across this beautiful photo (that is the centre of gravity of my page, as you will see below).  As I started contemplating on the style of the page I would create with it, I realized that "Lost & Found" could easily support a modern and fresh photo with pastel colours, so I pulled it from my stash.  I decided to take the risk and use it with that photo. Other than that, after having completed a totally clean and simple page some time ago, I lust layered and layered elements (from paper to stamps to light paste) to enjoy this technique again.  And I think that the result is good.  Please tell me what you think.




7 Dots Studio products used:




That's everything from me for now! I hope you like my page!
Talk soon!


4 σχόλια:

  1. Παναγία μου τί ομορφιά!!Τί χρώματα!Τί συνθεση τέλεια είναι αυτή κοπέλαα μου!!Φωτό τέλεια,λεπτομέριες μοναδικές...Πολύ κλασάτο και σικάτο...Υποκλίνομαι...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. wow this is SO GERGEOUS!!! I love everything of it, the composition, the stamping, the colors!!! GREAT work!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!