15 Μαρτίου 2016

Inspire

Hello hello!
A quick post before I leave for work, in order to share a page I just made (inspiration knocked my door today) :)

I played with the 7 Dots Studio Yuletide Collection, though the theme of my page is not Christmas-y. I combined red, brown and bright blue (colours that are strong and intense) and talked about the glitter that we have inside our souls and that we should let shine out from time to time. It will surely inspire people.  As you see the photo is quite modern and the feel of the collection somewhat vintage. But yes, 7 Dots Studio Collections make miracles and can combine both styles. Love you, 7 Dots Studio!






I based my layout on the following sketch from Anna's Scrap March challenge
that I flipped to the right



Ok that's everything for now!
I will be back in a couple of days to share another page!

Have an awesome day!

10 σχόλια:

  1. Πολυ όμορφη και με έντονα χρώματα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. ooooooh my!!! you are inspire me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you, my dear!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. μα ειναι απιστευτη σελιδα!!!!!Δεν εχω λογια!!!Μας λειπεις!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Fantastic!!! do love your layout!!!! Thanks from Anna Scrap!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. This layout is outstanding! I love everything that you included! Thank you for sharing!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Hello, Melenia))) I lost your e-mail. If you are still taking our offer to be a guest designer, please email me aprel_kap@mail.ru
    Inna;)))

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!