24 Απριλίου 2019

Random thoughts

I know that for one more time, I have not been regular in posting here.
It is not that I don't create anything. I do and I am ultra happy about that.  In fact, I have been exploring a lot of new things lately and I have made some stuff.

But although I would like to update this little blog of mine more often, it seems that people have shifted from visiting and reading blogs to browsing through pictures in Instagram.  I think it is more convenient as far as (non) writing/reading and explaining is concerned (however, I must say that I get to see big texts there occasionally). So I don't know if trying hard to maintain this blog is worth my (very) limited time.

That's why I don't post regularly here, as I said I would.  So if any of you are interested in seeing what I'm up to, you can visit me @agap_melenia.

This blog will continue to exist, of course, the stats tell me that some people still come here and get inspiration (or whatever they are looking for, anyway), so yes, I won't close it.  Who knows, perhaps at some point they will get tired of the Instagram-mania and this continuous show-off of amazing (?) lives and bodies and return to blogging and writing.

Thanks for visiting!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!