Good morning everyone!
Here I am again to share with you my double layout for Supreme Scrap Tournament Round 2.
These were the requirements:
- 1. Pages : 2 pages Layout (double page!)
- 2. Theme: You can choose your own theme
- 3. Colour LO: The monochromatic color scheme you use is up to you
- 4. How many Photos: Minimum of 1 photo
- 5. Photos: One photo must be partly on the left and partly on the right page. One photo needs to be black and white
- 6. Not to be used: You are restricted from using black anywhere on the layout including, ink, paint, pen lines, journaling or any other elements. There is not to be black on the page with the exception of your black and white photo(s). You can not use brown to antique elements unless brown is the colour you choose for your monochromatic colour scheme.
- 7. Materials you may use: embellishments, ink, media stuff, everything that you want in the monochromatic colour.
Α few things on my layout:
First of all, I chose my favourite colour which is TEAL. I'm in love with aqua, turqoise, teal... (to be honest, I had enough of them this time lol)!!! I used 2 photos, one of which is black and white and rests partly on the left and partly on the right page. My background papers come from the SEI - Chica doo collection, a really old collection that fortunately had a very light teal paper in it and in two copies (thank God)!
My photo is an aerial photo of London in the thick fog (the Canary Wharf building towers above the fog in the low afternoon sun), which I printed in teal tones and in black&white. The photo is not mine, I found it at Pinterest and fell in love with it immediately.
I created my background with differest shades of teal mists (Studio Calico, Glimmer Mist, LSG Starburst Mists), modelling paste that I coloured with ink (to avoid white) as well as with Ecoline no522 ink (this is the dark ink on top of my main cluster). I stamped with Archival Ink aquamarine and I used Gelato Metallic Mint to accent some parts of the left and right edges of my double page. I also added drops of Aqua Stickles, that I spread all over the layout... Two Rrima masks were pulled to help me create my page - one of them is the Finnabair's small flowers mask, which I applied Claudine Hellmuth's teal acrylic paint around my big cluster and near the edges of the pages with. My alphas are in two shades, teal and light teal.
And this is what came out
Thanks for visiting my blog!