20 Νοεμβρίου 2014

Believe in magic

Good morning everyone!!!!
The new 7 Dots Studio challenge is being revealed today and I must tell you that it's worth playing with!

The theme:

WARM & COZY 
(winter has arrived at the northern hemisphere - ok, at the MOST of the northern hemisphere)

This is the inspirational circle



And this is my interpretation.
There's nothing warmer or cozier for me than a cup of hot chocolate, while I sit next to my Christmas tree... it's just magical!  So my page is about the warmth and coziness of the Christmas season (that is quickly approaching us!)! 




I used papers, die-cuts and stickers from the "Nature Walk" collection, which I think is the warmest collection ever!  The fibers are a gift from my good friend, Erina!  While I was thinking about what I would do for this challenge, I realized that I needed some inspiration.  I just couldn't decide on which paper I'd use for my background. 


The ScrapAroundtheWorld November moodboard by Zuzia Bodakowska helped me pick the right one.  I loved this moodboard as soon as I saw it, because it combined very elegant elements 
- take a look at it




I met Zuzia at the World Scrap Tournament 2014 and loved her artistic creations. She always had something elegant to present and elegance always works as a magnet for my attention.  Therefore I couldn't resist at playing with her moodboard, that is elegant and classy. So I used the down right picture (for my choice of paper) and the down middle photo for the textures that I needed a warm and cozy page to have!  I also tucked in a few flowers of different kinds (taken from the up right photo). There's a sticker with music notes as well in my cluster, to the left of the photo. Apart from the bicycle, I used all the photos of the moodboard (my like is obvious, isn't it? lol)!

So this is my page and how it was created! I hope you like it!

Will you play with our challenge? Please do, as we love seeing your creations!

The rules are simple:
- create any project inspired by our theme
- use at least one 7 Dots Studio product
- publish your project on you blog with a link to our challenge
- do not forget to include in your blog post our "inspirational circle"
Deadline: December 20th, 2014.

That's all from me now! Have a great day!

13 σχόλια:

  1. Τέλειο!!Μα και άχυρα να σου δώσουν βρε κοπέλα μου...θα βρείς εσύ να φτιάξεις κάτι...Έχεις δίκιο για αυτή την εποχή !Και εμένα μου λείπει ο χειμώνας επαε στην Κρήτη.Είμαι αλλιώς μαθημένη...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. could I be in your brain for just a day? I mean, HOW do you do this? If you gave me all the things that you used to make this magical layout I would look at you as if you were crazy! Respect!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Θα συμφωνήσω με την απο πανω μου, χαχαχαχ! Μα πως το κανεις;;; Φοβερη και αυτη! Καλη επιτυχία! <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Δεν θα σταματησεις ποτε να μας εκπλήσεις!!!τι τέλεια ολα!!!μπράβο κοριτσι!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. I remembre you from supreme Scrap Tournament. I am soo happy you joined SATW this month. Your work is awesome!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. επειδη την ειδα απο κοντα θα πω οτι αυτη η σελιδα ΔΕΝ ΥΠΑΡΧΕΙ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Εχει και γκλιτερ που δεν φαινεται στη φωτο και ειναι σκετη μαγεια!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. I'm absolutely in love with this project! Thanks so much for sharing with us at SATW!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. I love everything about this! The photo is perfect! Your background is lovely and I love how you clustered everything together so perfectly! Awesome! All the best from SATW! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. So gorgeous layout!!!! Thank you for sharing and thank you for joining at Scrap Around The World!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Gorgeous page Melenia! I love it...the page and chocolate, too!! Thank you so much for playing at Scrap Around The World!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Wow - this is gorgeous! And your excellent photography of the layout makes it so easy to see the details. Thanks for joining in at Scrap Around The World.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. υπέροχη, φωτεινή και όμορφη έμπνευση για εμάς!! μπράβο Μελένια!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!