3 Ιουλίου 2018

Peaceful Morning

A peaceful morning... it is, indeed, today.
After more than one year, I scrapped a layout. Some things that troubled me have passed, so I thought to get artistically creative again.  No stress, no pressure.  Just peace.

Browsing through (how much time had passed since I last did that!) various challenge blogs, the best option was to go back scrap-home: 7 Dots Studio. The July challenge is about beauty, serenity and peace.  Green meadows, purple flowers, neat white interiors and lots of my favourite colour: teal/turquoise.  How could I resist at it?

So I pulled one of my favourite 7 Dots Studio papers: Love is in the air - Just dreaming, even though I believe the Garden Party collection would suit perfectly, a wonderful handwriting 7 Dots stencil and some embellishments.





My layout is based, like I already said, on the 7 Dots July Challenge Moodboard




I hope you like my take on the challenge! I enjoyed myself very much creating it!

Have a nice day and maybe I will return here soon...

¬Melenia

5 σχόλια:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!